Do you thrive on making a valuable contribution internally, anticipating needs, and providing solutions, and generally facilitating the success of the executives you support? And are you equally passionate about providing others (customers/vendors/partners) with a fantastic experience while serving as their first point of contact when they call or email to reach the executives you support? Do you like to stay busy, try new things, and look for opportunities to assist in other areas outside of your daily duties when your basic responsibilities are complete? Do people you work with tend to think of you as a superhero of sorts?
If so, and if you’d like to make a long-term home and meaningful contribution in an established, thriving, visionary, and industry-shaping organization, you may be a great fit with us as Executive Assistant.
We provide exceptional equipment selection, industry leading education and training, best practices, as well as vetted solutions and services that can enhance any security or pro AV company’s operations. We help our members (security and pro audio visual integration businesses) excel in a market that changes quickly to stay ahead of the game on emerging issues in the industry.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an established and well-respected organization that is shaping the industry
- A commitment to professional development and industry learning opportunities
- Ability to work with a team of caring professionals who truly value teamwork
- Hours: Primarily 8am to 5pm onsite in our Westminster office, with occasional work outside of standard business hours as needed (for example, at key events, etc.)
- Excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance with company participation
- Life, identity theft, and long-term disability insurance paid by the company
- Reimbursement program for education (e.g. workshops, certifications, etc.) relevant to employee role
- Eligibility to participate in company 401K after 30 days with up to 4% matching. The first 3% of that matching is contributed by PSA even if you don’t make a contribution at all
- Other perks to show we care
What we’ll expect from you and what you'll be doing:
- Serving as the administrative point of contact between three executives and internal/external customers/partners with outstanding and professional verbal/written communications skills and a sense of urgency and confidentiality
- Proactively anticipating needs and fulfilling requests with an innovative, flexible, creative, and resourceful mindset, self-motivation, and the ability to enthusiastically manage multiple competing priorities at one time in a fast-paced environment
- Handling a wide variety of tasks with excellent organization, planning, and follow up skills, tech savvyness, with very strong attention to detail and a strength in managing expectations and risks
- Supporting the marketing department as time allows, and assisting with events (planning, administrative support, and in-person attendance as needed)
- Booking/facilitating/planning executive travel
- Capturing meeting minutes, produce reports, presentations, briefs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Three (3) to five (5) years related experience in supporting executives in an administrative role
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite and ability to learn new software very quickly and independently
- Authorization to work in the US
- Local candidates only
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred (but not required).
PSA Security Network is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.